Friday, April 18, 2008

MIA

So I realize I have been MIA for a while. At some point in the last few months the only thing I want to do after the kids are in bed is go to bed myself! Therefore, my blog page has since suffered! Alot has happened since Snow Day! The most interesting thing would be our family trip to Puerto Rico over spring break. It was so much fun and absolutly beautiful. So here are a few pics of our trip. I promise I will do better about keeping up with this page.













.

10 comments:

Them Chandlers said...

Fiiiiiiiinally. Now do that memoir I tagged you with. :) Love you.

Dawntoya and Adam said...

Love this!

Dawntoya and Adam said...

p.s I sent you this long comment the other day about how flattered I was by the "bleeding love" comment but not sure where it ended it. She is sooo good. The next great singer.

David said...

You have the cutest family! Love all the pictures!!

Love,
Keri Campbell

Nat Pat said...

what a cute family! you are a hot mama!

Jennifer said...

How is it possible that you are able to wear a bikini after your THIRD CHILD and he is only a few months old!!! HA! LOL! You guys are precious! Miss you! Glad you had a great trip!

olivia and henry said...

yay!!! a new post! ;) love all of these pics. y'all are SO CUTE!!!! all of you. love you! let's get together soon!!!!!

The Lancasters said...

Hey Bark....Thanks for your words on Wed! They stung a little but it was true!

christa said...

How is it even possible that all 3 boys are that Cute?? You need to keep having babies, you are gifted at it! (:

a likens said...

I guess we have to wait for the seasons to change to see anything new from you!
Love you.

The Fam 2007

The Fam 2007
Me and my Boys