Thursday, January 31, 2008

Clubhouse or Disaster


Parker and Cole have quickly discovered that the best time to do something that probably isn't the best idea is while I am nursing Ryder! The other morning I was sitting on the couch feeding Ryder and the boys went back to their room(so I thought)...it was pretty quiet so I asked what they were doing. Parker told me they were "building a clubhouse". So I thought, no big deal it is keeping them busy. However, to my suprise, their idea of a cluhouse in Ryder's room was my idea of a disaster. :) If you click on the picture you can get a better idea of their "good time."

4 comments:

Them Chandlers said...

My favorite parts are the shoes and the car seat. Yessss.

Nat Pat said...

ha! love it.

Dawntoya and Adam said...

Yeah that is so random. Gotta love boys:)

Regina said...

Such a look of accomplishment on his face. Complete contentment in his body of work. Gotta give him that!

The Fam 2007

The Fam 2007
Me and my Boys