Thursday, January 3, 2008

Just Some Pic's from the Loser Holidays

Well I thought I would just share our holiday's with you by showing a few pictures. I promise this will be alot more interesting than if I tried to write about them!
We spend Christmas with my family in Lawton Ok every year, since we spend Thanksgiving with Mark's. The boys truly enjoyed Christmas morning this year. Parker ripped through his presents so fast I don't think he knew what he got until three hours later!


We spent Christmas night at my sisters house in OKC and woke up to the awesome surprise of SNOW!!!
















Due to the fact that Matt was out of town and Mark was working Lauren and I decided to ring in the new year together. The kids enjoyed the sleep over (even though Parker told me several times that he and Audrey should have been able to sleep in the room together) however, since Lauren and I wanted some kidless time we knew that was a bad idea!

Well, the decorations are finally down and the house looks so bare! However, as much as I enjoy the holidays I am ready to get back in a normal routine.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bark- I love the pictures of your Christmas. Looks like yall had a great time. Ryder is so precious and I love Cole's new hairdo!! Parker looks like he is still wide open! We love and miss you all- APRIL

The Fam 2007

The Fam 2007
Me and my Boys