Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I Have Arrived!!!

Not to be to cliche but I figured with the amount of boys we've had in the last 5 years, we truly have created a long line of Loser's. I'm finally BLOGGING!!! It took me awhile, but it has been fun reading all of our friend's blogs in the meantime. Mark bought me a nice camera for Christmas and it has given me an outlet to share our family life with friends and family thru words and pictures. I'll be learning as I go. I just hope this blog makes you smile sometimes, laugh sometimes or maybe in all my infinite wisdom(very sarcastic right there) stir your affections towards Christ. So....with that said....Feel free to pronounce the title of the Blog however you see fit.

6 comments:

Them Chandlers said...

Yay!! Love you, Losers!! :)

Kristyn said...

Just found your blog!!! So fun! Hope you all had a great Christmas/New Year! Hope to see y'all soon...it's been too long!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

AM I not a people worth knowing!??? kidding. Glad you joined the blog world! congrats on the new baby boy!

Charlotte Loser said...

Love the new site. Can't wait to watch my grandkids!! I also loved the book "Same Kind of Different as Me" I laughed and cried. Love you

Nat Pat said...

hey bark!!! glad to see you got suckered in to the world of blogging. we need to hang out soon! love you!

olivia and henry said...

YAY!!! i am smiling so big right now as i look at the picture of you and your precious family!!!! i'm so happy that you have a blog ;) i would love to get together sometime soon! it has been FOREVER!
xoxoxo

The Fam 2007

The Fam 2007
Me and my Boys